1. Demonstration pulling crab pots in the Puget Sound using the HD618 Power Hauler.
2. Short video describing how to solder terminal lugs onto the Power Hauler wire harness.
3. Delivering the last of five Power Haulers to the NOAA Ship Fairweather for use in
the Alaska and the arctic ocean mapping missions.
4. How to shrimp the Strait of Juan de Fuca. John Beath, from www.sportshrimping.com
shows which pots to use, ramp shrimp pots, tunnel shrimp pots and Ladner stacking shrimp pots.
Learn the best shrimp baits, how to anchor shrimp pots and where to put shrimp pots in
Puget Sound and Strait of Juan de Fuca.
5. Demonstrating the HD923EX with the power up and down capability.
6. Power Puller HD 618 Schedule 80 Davit
7. Crack 'n Crab Cleaner and Gauge