This is our light commercial pot pulling system equipped with our heavy duty 2.3 hp 12 volt worm gear power drive with our zero maintenance sealed oil bath roller bearing gearbox. With it's 60:1 gear ratio this power drive has a lower torque but higher pulling speed capable of pulling 200 Lbs. at up to 140 feet per minute.
Manufactured with our exclusive Power Grip* self gripping rope sheave the Power Hauler smoothly and powerfully grips the rope with little effort for a virtually hands free operation.
Power Hauler HD623 Includes:
- Heavy duty polished schedule 80 aluminum tubing and 1/4 inch motor plate.
- UHMW fairlead roller.
- 1/4 in. pulley block bracket.
- Heavy duty low resistance 6 gauge easy flex wire harness with an auto resetting breaker.
- Folbe open face chainlink pulley block with a clevis shackle for mounting.
- Molded fiberglass waterproof switch box.
- Large front facing easy to operate power switch.
- Custom handmade fiberglass motor cover protects while maintaining a professional look.
- 3/8 stainless wire lock hitch pin to lock the davit into fishing/stowed positions
- Aluminum davit end cap.
- Premium UHMW sleeved gunnel mount and your choice of our sleeved flat or combo base mounts.
- 200 lbs. pulling capacity.