This is our light commercial pot pulling system equipped with our heavy duty 2.3 hp 12-volt worm gear power drive with our zero maintenance sealed oil bath roller bearing gearbox. With it's 90:1 gear ratio this power drive has a higher torque (pulling power) pulling 250 Lbs. at up to 120 feet per minute.
Manufactured with our exclusive Power Grip* self-gripping rope sheave the Power Hauler smoothly and powerfully grips the rope with little effort for a virtually hands-free operation.
Power Hauler HD923 Includes:
- Heavy duty polished schedule 80 aluminum tubing and 1/4 inch motor plate.
- UHMW fairlead roller.
- 1/4 in. pulley block bracket.
- Heavy duty low resistance 6 gauge easy flex wire harness with an auto resetting breaker.
- Folbe open face chainlink pulley block with a clevis shackle for mounting.
- Molded fiberglass waterproof switch box.
- Large front facing easy to operate power switch.
- Custom handmade fiberglass motor cover protects while maintaining a professional look.
- 3/8 stainless wire lock hitch pin to lock the davit into fishing/stowed positions
- Aluminum davit end cap.
- Premium UHMW sleeved gunnel mount and your choice of our sleeved flat or combo base mounts.
Other mounts available - see brackets department.
200 lbs. pulling capacity.
Price: $ 1495.95
Both a premium UHMW sleeved gunnel (upper) mount and a UHMW sleeved base mount (floor) are included.
However, you have a choice between two styles base mounts depending on your need.
If unsure we suggest the combo mount since it provides more options in mounting. We also carry non-standard brackets and can also manufacture custom brackets. Please contact us for more information. See mounting brackets section for more images and descriptions.