This is our complete schedule 40 aluminum Power Hauler premium pot puller kit with upgraded UHMW sleeved mounting brackets and aluminum davit end cap.
The two piece design provides for easy transport, storage, and removal off your boat or skiff.
When assembled the davit is approx. 76 inches tall with a 36 inch reach. When disassembled it's only 48 inches long for easy storage.
This recreational pot puller is the ideal choice for all non-motorized pot pulling applications.
Complete Kit Includes:
- Polished two piece schedule 40 Power Hauler davit.
- Upgraded UHMW sleeved gunnel mount and choice of either sleeved flat or sleeved combo base (floor) mount.
- Aluminum davit end cap.
- Stainless steel wire lock hitch pin locks the davit into stowed or operating position.
- Folbe open face chainlink pulley block with a clevis shackle for mounting.
- 1/4” pick plate to attach the pulley block.
- Stainless nut/bolt to connect the two sections together into a pre-drilled hole.
- 150 lbs. pulling capacity.