This is our complete schedule 40 aluminum Power Hauler premium pot puller kit with upgraded UHMW sleeved mounting brackets and aluminum davit end cap.
The two-piece design provides for easy transport, storage, and removal off your boat or skiff.
When assembled the davit is approx. 76 inches tall with a 36-inch reach. When disassembled it's only 48 inches long for easy storage.
This recreational pot puller is the ideal choice for all non-motorized pot pulling applications.
Complete Kit Includes:
- Polished two piece schedule 40 Power Hauler davit.
- Upgraded UHMW sleeved gunnel mount and choice of either sleeved flat or sleeved combo base (floor) mount.
- Stainless steel wire lock hitch pin locks the davit into stowed or operating position.
- Folbe open face chainlink pulley block with a clevis shackle for mounting.
- 1/4” pick plate to attach the pulley block.
- Stainless nut/bolt to connect the two sections together into a pre-drilled hole.
- 150 lbs. pulling capacity.