This is our basic skiff model schedule 40 aluminum Power Hauler pot puller kit. The davit arm has been shortened by 12 inches to accommodate small boats and skiffs. The two piece design provides for easy transport, storage, and removal off your boat or skiff.
When assembled the davit is approx. 72 inches tall with a 24 inch reach. When disassembled the base is pipe is only 48 inches long for easy storage.
This recreational pot puller is the ideal choice for all non-motorized pot pulling applications.
Complete Kit Includes:
- Polished two piece skiff model schedule 40 Power Hauler davit.
- Aluminum gunnel mount and your choice of flat or combo floor (base) mounts.
- Stainless steel wire lock hitch pin locks the davit into stowed or operating position.
- 1/4” pick plate to attach the pulley block.
- Stainless nut/bolt to connect the two sections together into a pre-drilled hole.
- 150 lbs. pulling capacity.