The schedule 80 heavy duty two piece manual pot puller is the ideal heavier load rating choice for manually pulling pots and conversion to motorized pot pulling in the future if necessary.
The two-piece design provides for easy transport, storage, and removal off your boat or skiff.
When assembled the davit is approximately 76 inches tall with a 36 inch reach and breaks down to 48 inches long for easy storage.
Complete Kits Include:
- Two piece schedule 80 manual davit.
- Upgraded aluminum UHMW sleeved gunnel and combination base floor mounts.
- Two stainless steel wire lock hitch pin locks (1/4” & 5/16”).
- Folbe open face swivel pulley block with a ¼” clevis shackle for mounting pulley to the davit.
- 200 lbs. pulling capacity.